Hi! When you decide visit Argentina, there is so much to see that I am sure that you are probably wondering: “So, where do I begin?”
This short guide of Argentina is designed to provide travelers like you with reliable information to help you design your perfect visit to Argentina.
I have learned quite a lot about Argentina over the years and I will love to share it with you!
Which are my TOP 5 destinations to visit Argentina today ?
- The Iguazu Falls, they are one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, one of the most visited destinations in Argentina, so a bit touristic, but for me the most beautiful and impressive falls on the planet, so you cant miss it!;
- Perito Moreno Glacier, near El Calafate, is Patagonia’s most famous glacier. It is an active glacier, so be prepare to witness the cracking and booming of the chunks of ice caving off the main glacier and plunging into the water!
- 3- Buenos Aires, A city with the most passionate people, just follow the soccer teams River – Boca or take a seat in a café and understand what I am saying;
- 4-El Chalten, is the National Capital of Trekking in Patagonia, Argentina. It remoteness and immense territory full of glaciers, deep blue lakes, and the wild animals is an stunning natural scenery, something you must explore at least once in your life.
- 5-Finally, Purmamarca in the Northwest of Argentina, to add contrast to your visit to Argentina. Fall in love with its beautiful architecture dating back to colonial times and do not miss out on trying the local flavors: tamales, empanadas, locros!
So far, I have mentioned which are my 5 best places to visit in Argentina. I share with you a bit about the next posts you will be reading about Argentina:
- When is the best time to visit Argentina
- The best (and most overlooked) places to visit in Argentina
- An insightful guide to the top 10 travel experiences in Argentina
- Essential pre-departure tips to know before you go
- Read about Argentina from one of our travelers
I hope this course gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to plan your ultimate visit to Argentina!
Be sure to watch for my next post – it’s packed with information about timing: when to start planning your trip (you may be surprised at the lead time involved if you want to get the best of Argentina), what to see and do at different times of the year, and how long to stay.
I’m looking forward to sharing my years of experience and knowledge of Argentina with you. If you have any questions in the meantime contact me using this link ¡Hasta pronto!
I hope this Argentina guide helps you plan your perfect trip! If you are ready to start planning your trip contact us and we can help you design your perfect itinerary!
Read our latest post!
- Best Time to Visit Ecuador’s Highlights: The Galapagos Island & The Amazon Jungle
- 8 Traditional Ecuadorian Food You Must Try on Your Trip to Ecuador
- The Best Way to Visit the Amazon Jungle in Ecuador –Stay at La Selva Eco Luxury Jungle Lodge
- 10 Reasons Why Galapagos is a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- 3 Weeks in South America Itinerary: Rio de Janeiro, Machu Picchu, and Galapagos
Subscribe to our Blog for updates!
About us! Clara & Maria
We believe South America is one of the most unforgettable places on earth – and we want you to help you fall in love with the continent just like we have. Born and raised in Buenos Aires, we founded Across South-America to help guests experience the ‘real’ South America – without compromising on comfort. A decade later, and Across South-America is a well-known boutique travel agency crafting outstanding vacations for couples, friends and families from all over the world. Our main point of difference is that we’re local experts. South America is our backyard. The experiences and attention to detail we can offer is one of a kind.
Let us show you the South America we know and love. Contact us!