Antarctica is a place in the world that very few have explored, but those that visit Antarctica will be rewarded with unique experiences that will stay with them forever.
Like many of life’s most rewarding experiences, an Antarctic expedition takes some preparation and knowledge. You’ll be sailing into one of the most hostile environments on the planet, and it’s not an undertaking that should be lightly taken.
This short guide is designed to provide travelers like you, who are planning to visit Antarctica with reliable information to help you design your perfect trip.
I have learned quite a lot about Antarctica over the years and I will love to share it with you, to help you get the most out of your adventure in the safest manner possible.
I’m Clara Barciela, and together with Maria Barciela, my sister, we founded Across Argentina in 2007, more than 12 years ago. Born and raised in Buenos Aires, our goal is to help travelers from around the world experience the ‘real’ Argentina – without compromising on comfort.
As a boutique company, we focus on personalized service and bespoke itineraries, we don’t work with huge amount of passenger, but with a limited number of trips to guarantee the quality of our service. We meticulously arrange our trips around the unique interests of the travelers, ideal travel pace, accommodation preferences and personal travel style.
In 2016 Maria moved to New Zealand, and considering the relationships and our vast knowledge of South America, we decided to launch Across South America, so that our customers can receive a fulfilling trip to South America, maintaining the same quality of service that we offer in Argentina & Chile. Thanks to our in-depth South American expertise, relationships and extensive firsthand experience we can offer a truly specialized and profound experience. See what our travelers say about traveling with us.
We are a Travel agency certified by the Argentinian Bureau, (MINTUR) and We are also a member of CAT ( Argentinian Tourism Chamber )
A bit about this Guide to Visit Antarctica
My goal for the following posts is to show you the Antarctica I know and love, to give you the benefit of my passion and experience, so you will be able to discover Antarctica in a truly personal and profound way:
- When is the best time to visit Antarctica?
- How is the best way to get to Antarctica?
- The top 8 things to do in Antarctica
- The Best Hotels in Ushuaia for your pre Antarctica Cruise
- 8 essential tips you need to know for your Antarctica Vacation
- How much is a trip to Antarctica
- Pre- post Trips to your Antarctica Cruise – Maximize your experience
Have you already got some ideas in mind for your trip? Take a look at our suggested itinerary for Antarctica or Just fill in a few details here and we can start bringing your adventure into focus.
We are looking forward to sharing our years of experience and knowledge of Antarctica .
Read our Latest Post
- 5 reasons to visit Salta in Argentina on your next trip to South America
- Two Weeks Itinerary to Argentina for Nature Lovers: Ibera Wetlands, Iguazu Falls & The Northwest Tradition
- Wine Destinations in South America to Tempt any Palate
- The Best Time to Visit South America Wine Country
- The Best Wine Hotels of South America